Thursday, May 26, 2011

No wonder Rebecca Black didnt take the bus.. with all the seating options she would of had a panic attack. - Media Review No. 1



Never in my life have I stumbled upon a song that can bring me this much irritation, as well as get stuck in my head for hours on end. Although I must salute Rebecca Black for managing to get over a million hits on her video, despite the fact that most were earned in mocking her. I mean: pairing an irritating voice with horrid lyrics and a bad melody? Not even throwing in an older man to rap badly could save this video; in fact, it just made it worse. One of the worst parts is the fact that Rebecca Black could have potential, maybe, had she not been paired up with the horrid elements that formed this song. On the upside; the song is so bad that she has managed to become well-known in modern culture, so kudos to you Rebecca Black.




No comments:

Post a Comment